Friday, July 17, 2009

Complete 180 (recap on Gens 1&2)

So I've decided to change the style of how I write this - I'm just going to be reporting on what I do each play session. I'm apparently not a very good story-teller, but I can definitely talk about the Sims for hours, so yeah.

Anyway. In the game my 5th generation heir is pregnant and on here, Julia just gave birth to the 2nd generation heir...there's alot to catch up on! To make it easier to read I'm going to do 2 generations at once for the next bit until I'm all caught up. I do have screenshots but right now I'm FAR too lazy/tired/busy to edit and put them in. I might do them later, either in a separate post or just re-edit these ones, but I haven't decided yet. We'll see.


Generation 1&2

Julia+Chris; Delaney, Anne
  • Julia & Chris were so cute together as they grew older, always rolling wishes to be romantic to each other. Chris rolled a wish to have another child almost immediately after Delaney was born, but I wanted Julia to get a few more promotions before taking another maternity leave.
  • Chris' LTW was "presenting the perfect aquarium." I hate fishing and gardening, so I got him a job in the medical field instead and sacrificed that LTW. Oh well. Medical field pays very well and that's what I needed at that point to build the house up. I added a second story and expanded the first floor.
  • It seemed fitting to wait until Julia & Chris were elders to paint their portraits. Don't really know why.
  • I let them have a baby; another girl, Anne. Both children inherited Julia's reddish brown hair.
  • Julia achieved her LTW wish of being a CEO of a mega-corporation. She also maxed out her painting skill (among others) and I decided to wait until someone in the house had achieved a level 7 to actually paint a portrait instead of using the "still-life" option. Julia also reached over 100,000 aspiration points.
  • I moved Anne out as soon as she was a young adult and I had her portrait painted. Checking the family tree later, she managed to have a daughter, Savannah, with one partner and later, a son, Corey, with another.
Points for this generation:
Generation: 2
LTW: 1
Aspiration points: 1
House worth: 1
Portraits: 3
Total: 8.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com